Presentation and identification.
Welcome to the website www.lerroux.com .
The Website is owned by:
- LERROUX PRAXIS INTERNATIONAL S.L.
- CIF: B-8415949417.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 30405, page 210, entry 1, page M-547257.
- Postal address: Calle Claudio Coello, 124, 28006- Madrid.
- Telephone: (+34) 915 930 072
- E-mail: email@example.com
This LEGAL NOTICE regulates the access to and the use of this Website, so please read it carefully.
General Terms and Conditions
The access and use of the Website attributes the condition of User of the page and implies the acceptance of this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may be required for the use of specific and certain services.
The User shall be understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed on the Website. The User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he/she intends to use the Website, as both the Website and the Legal Notice may have been modified. Therefore, if the User does not agree with any of the conditions contained in this notice, he/she must stop using the Website immediately.
Lerroux reserves the right to modify and/or adapt the Website or this Legal Notice at any time, in order to adjust to the pertinent changes in the legislation, or under any other purpose derived from its business model or from modifications to it, or for any other convenient cause that Lerroux deems appropriate. The new wording of the conditions will be published on the same website. The temporary validity of these general conditions coincides, therefore, with the time of their exposure, until they are totally or partially modified.
In the event that any provision or provisions of these general conditions are considered null or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by any competent court, tribunal or administrative body, such nullity or inapplicability shall not affect the other provisions of the general conditions or the possible specific conditions of Lerroux services.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Lerroux is the owner of the Intellectual Property of all the elements that make up the Web Site, understanding as such in particular the texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information and other content, either through an original ownership that grants the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights over all or part of the content, or by having obtained the relevant licenses of use or cessions of rights over all or some of the elements that are subject of Intellectual Property contained in the Web Site.
Lerroux is also responsible for the Industrial Property of the distinctive signs contained in the Website that are subject to this discipline, in a manner similar to the previous case, either as the original owner or as a licensee.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that the User’s access to and browsing of the Website implies a renunciation, transmission, licence or total or partial assignment of the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Lerroux.
The infringement of these Intellectual and Industrial Property rights over the content of the Website by the User or the unauthorised use of Intellectual and Industrial Property elements will result in the application of the responsibilities established in the applicable legislation.
Use of the WEBSITE
The contents included on this Website are provided only to consumers or end users. Any unauthorized commercial use or resale of these products or services is prohibited without the prior written permission of Lerroux.
The access, navigation and use of the Website is responsibility of the User, for which reason the User undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions given by Lerroux or by authorized Lerroux personnel regarding the use of the Website and its contents.
Likewise, the User is urged to notify Lerroux of any fact of which he or she is aware and which involves conduct contrary to the law or which violates the rights of any third party, either through the contact tools available on the Website or through the User Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Active participation of the User and processing of personal data
Some services of the Website may allow the active participation of the User by filling in forms, sending questions or any other form of interaction between Lerroux and the Users through the Website. In these cases the User, by duly completing the fields entered and sending the corresponding notification to Lerroux and/or another User, undertakes to comply with some basic rules of coexistence and respect, and in particular to:
- Refrain from sending content that manifestly promotes hatred, contempt or discrimination on the grounds of birth, race, sex, religion, ideology, nationality, opinion or any other personal or social circumstance. Under no circumstances will be tolerated attempts to supplant identity of third parties.
- The User agrees that the personal data provided is accurate and has full disposal to communicate them. Lerroux shall not be liable for inaccurate or false data, or for the communication of third party data.
- Adjust to the aim of the form or interaction service in question sending queries, questions, requests, advice or recommendations whose purpose is related, directly or indirectly, to the services provided by Lerroux or to any of the elements contained in the Website.
- Acknowledge that Lerroux will not be responsible for any comments or opinions made by the User on the Website. These are sole responsibility of the User.
- The User undertakes to declare, accept and guarantee that the information provided to Lerroux through the form or any other service of interaction with the Users on the Website does not infringe the rights of third parties. In the event that a User considers that his or her rights have been affected by the comments made by a third party on the Website, he or she will notify Lerroux of the damage caused by such comments by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Likewise, the User acknowledges that Lerroux is under no obligation to answer any requests, questions or queries that may be made on the aforementioned interaction services or forms, nor will it be held liable for this unless legally required to do so. Lerroux undertakes, however, to exercise normal diligence in receiving, reading and responding to Users’ requests, in the normal exercise of the service offered by the company and in accordance with the practices of the sector.
Exclusion of responsibility
Lerroux does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, non-existence of viruses or harmful components, or accuracy of the services or information disseminated through the Website. Nevertheless, Lerroux declares that it has taken all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the correct and adequate functioning of the Website, and undertakes, as far as possible, to exercise normal due diligence in the correction of any errors that may occur, whether technical or otherwise, unless that the circumstances do not make this posible.
On this Website, it is likely that the User may find links to other websites through different links, banners, etc., which are managed by third parties. Lerroux is not responsible for the content or any other aspect of the websites to which such links may direct . The establishment of any kind of link by the owner of this Website to any other website does not imply that there is necessarily any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between Lerroux and the person responsible for the other website.
Lerroux does not guarantee the legality, reliability or usefulness of the services provided by third parties through the Website, or those that Lerroux acts as an advertising medium or as a provider of intermediary services.
Lerroux shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused by the services provided by third parties through this website, nor for the contents, information or services linked from that Website, and it does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful components derived from such third party services.
This LEGAL NOTICE is available in both Spanish and English, according to the language of navigation selected in the upper right corner of the Website.
In the event of contradiction or discrepancy between the provisions of both languages, the Spanish language shall always prevail.
If any of the clauses in this LEGAL NOTICE is declared null and void by legal imperative or its validity is diminished, this circumstance will not affect, as far as posible to the rest of its content. The provisions declared invalid or unenforceable shall be replaced by the valid provisions that most closely match the spirit and purpose of this Legal Notice.
Jurisdiction, venue and applicable law
The relations established between Lerroux and the User in accordance with these conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the applicable Spanish regulations.
In the event of conflict arising from these general conditions, if the User has the status of user in accordance with article 3 of the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, and is bound by the rule, the courts of his domicile shall be competent to resolve the conflict.
If the above-mentioned regulations are not applicable to the User, the parties expressly reject any other forum that may correspond to them and submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid for the resolution of any conflict that may derive from the present general conditions.